Monday, October 15, 2012

September

Wow, September just flew by, most of it anyways.  Here are a few (a lot) of pictures to let you know what we did.

It was so warm, but thankfully not hot, that we spent a lot of time outside.

Ethan loves to help Daddy, and he is oh so helpful.



Cheese!  There is an old camera at Grandma and Grandpa Wolf's house that Ethan loves to play with.  It doesn't have film in it but the flash works.  Ethan loves taking pictures and his finger usually covers the flash that it isn't too bad.  However, I don't think everyone enjoys this as much as he does because the camera is often hidden when we show up.



Our new bed, the camera finally cooperated.  The beautiful quilt was made by my mother-in-law and her sister, it was given to us when we got married.



This smiley cutie can scoot army-style all over the place and is very fast when chasing Ethan.

 
Elizabeth loves food and it is so nice to have a good eater. She gets angry if you are eating something and don't share.




 
 
Poor Ethan got sick partway through the month with Croup. It was so sad. Thankfully he is all better and Elizabeth was spared. After he got better we spent lots of time outside enjoying Popsicles.





We went to the Utah State Fair.  It was kind of crazy.  Ethan hated the noise, but he loved the animals and the little kid farm (I was terrible at taking pictures).  It was fun, but I think next year if we want to go to a fair we will just head up to Preston to enjoy something much smaller and cheaper.



Of course we spent a lot of time together just playing and being goofy.





One afternoon Elizabeth was playing with toys on the bottom of the bookshelf.  Pretty soon I heard some weird shuffling noise.  She had pushed a toy through and was going after it.







Harry Potter here got some glasses in a Wendy's kids meal.  He loves wearing them and they make me laugh.



Ethan made this lovely little mess while I was running on the treadmill.  He had been watching a movie but it ended before I was done.  When I got off, this is where I found him.  He told me he was "Doing like Eugene does rocks."  Ethan loves the movie Tangled and there is a scene where Eugene and Rapunzel are trapped and Eugene has to pull down rocks to rescue them.  I laughed, but since then I've had to intervene many Eugene-rock moments.


First time in a swing at the park, she loved it!


No comments: