Monday, October 15, 2012

He's 3



Ethan is now 3 years old! Holy cow, I can't believe he is that old already. I've been looking back through pictures and I can't believe how much he has grown, he no longer is a baby or toddler, but a little boy. Being Ethan's mom is the best, it is fun, exciting, definately trying, and hilarious. I know I'm his mom, but seriously, I've never seen a better kid.



Ethan got lots of fun stuff for his birthday, he is certainly spoiled by both sets of grandparents.  However, the thing I was most excited about was Sam's and my gift to him (you know besides for life).  Ethan has been obsessed with basketball hoops for quite some time and we promised him he could get one for his birthday.  He was so excited and he loves it!  That is the only thing he did all day, he didn't even want to take a bath (which is really saying something because he loves baths).  This afternoon I asked him if he was hungry.  He said "No, I'm just hungry for shooting basketballs."

I love this boy!

1 comment:

Southern Belle said...

Sweet!!!!! He is a cute kid. We're so happy he finally has his own basketball hoop.