Thursday, August 13, 2009

He just doesn't understand

When Sam came inside after turning the sprinklers on he was so shocked by what I was eating that he had to take a picture. But he doesn't understand, this is not just a pregnancy craving, I used to have this all the time, just never when he was home because I knew he'd get grossed out.



What was I eating? Vanilla ice cream with peanut butter, jet puff, and raisins. The jet puff was a new add, but I thought it would be good and it was.

Sam was thoroughly grossed out by the raisins; to him I defiled ice cream, but I love it.


4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Nice! It does sound a little weird, but I LOVED having ice cream, peanut butter, and peaches. I totally gross out now when I think of having it, but it was so good. Enjoy what you like. I don't care for cheese doritos or cheetos anymore, but loved them when I was pregnant.

I hope you have fun at the shower. I have a present and I am just slow finishing it. I will get it to you before the baby comes.

Megan said...

I don't know what to think about this...I'm with Sam on this one. I don't think I would eat it, but if it makes you happy, eat as much as you want! :)

Annette said...

I think it sounds great! You'd just have to offer it to him with a side of beef!

Tara said...

HAHAHA!!! Great post!! I think it sounds pretty good (minus the raisins)! I am a big ice cream fan though...
Tara