Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Finally Here

Holy cow! It's snowing! From this view you can normally see downtown Salt Lake, but right now everything is just white.

I have to admit, I normally love the snow, but I was really enjoying the fall. But, I guess winter is here now and I better like it. These are a couple of pictures from a snow storm last year when Sam and I stayed home and played. We built a snow man and then attacked it.

Just to give you an idea of how big this snowman was, Sam is 6'.
We were at a park with a bunch of kids; they were quite impressed with our skills.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I'm impressed with your skills and the photo of Sam mid-air.

Megan said...

Nice pics! And I hear you about voting, just do it! I'll admit, I voted for Obama...although I'm not as positive about it as you are. :)