Monday, October 13, 2008

I give in!

Fine! I give in! Since everyone and their dog has a blog these days I guess I better have one too. Plus it is Fall Break at the U and I am bored out of my mind (yes, it is only day 1).

I am horrible at keeping in touch with people so here is what we are up to:

Sam graduated from BYU in April and is now in the Salt Lake Police Academy. He graduates the day before Thanksgiving and will then become a full fledged Police Officer. Some of you might ask if this makes me nervous, to tell you the truth I try not to think about it. I know he is well trained, very smart, and extremely strong so I just plan on praying really hard every day. He has always wanted to serve and I know he will be great.

As for me, for the past 3 years I worked in the finance industry and hated it. So, I quit my job and am back in school at the University of Utah. I am majoring in Anthropology (with an emphasis in Archaeology), but since I practically have everything done for my major and still need credits to graduate I am most likely going to double major in Political Science.

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Welcome to the world of giving in. I am sorry you are bored. You can come down here and we can find all sorts of fun things to do. I can always put off cleaning and my crazy craft ideas. :) Thanks for the birthday message on our phone. Sorry we weren't here to chat. If you get really bored this week, give me a call. I am usually home.

Shelley Brown said...

Saaarrrrrrrrrrrahhhhhhhh. Good to see that you are still alive!!!!! Welcome to the blog world! Natalie Sharp is having a baby shower on Nov 8th. A bunch of us are going and eating lunch before/after. It would be so fun if you could come!