Thursday, October 16, 2008

Caramel Apples and the Debate


Yesterday I felt ambitious and made caramel apples. They were so good and surprisingly simple, the hardest part was not eating them all right away. Anyways, we ate the apples while we watched the Presidential Debate. It was a good thing we had the tasty treat because the debate turned out to be pretty boring, except for trying to count how many times McCain blinked. I didn't get a final number, but it was a lot. I wanted to give the poor guy some eye drops so he could keep his eyes open.

5 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Yummy! I have been craving those. I guess I better just give in and make them.

Shelley Brown said...

mmmmm those look great! I totally agree with you on the whole blinking thing:)

Justin and Melissa said...

I didn't know you had a blog. It was good to see you, I felt bad we left the house before you guys got there but we needed to get back - you know how it is. Well I am glad you have a blog and I hope you don't mind but I am going to to link to it if that is ok.

Megan said...

I am going to have to make caramel apples now...so much for losing that baby weight! I counted how many times McCain said Joe the Plumber..thats right, 21.

Annette said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a blog. Sneaky you! I'm glad your apples turned out great. Remember those ones we tried to make when you and Jon visited me at Ricks? I'm glad you had better luck.