Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I was wasting time on Pinterest when I realized I haven't updated for a while, so here's some of the fun we've been up to:

We've, let's be honest here, Sam, has been fixing some things around the house and Ethan has been so eager to help.  Here they are sanding off 60 years of layers of paint so a door will close.




Ethan hates loud noises so he loves to wear these.  He even asks to wear them when I vacuum.



We had gorgeous weather for a while.  It was 70 degrees and sunny, so of course we played outside.




Elizabeth loves to chew on things.  Unfortunately I didn't get this made before she made her mark on the crib (it has marks from Ethan as well).  I saw some things similar to this in Pinterest, but they were more complex than I wanted, so I just bought some fleece, cut and tied.  It has worked great.  I just wish I would have done it earlier.



Finally, we have also had some real Utah-November weather.



Ethan didn't want to go back inside and was pretty disappointed when the snow melted.  Elizabeth also had a great time, until she got a snowball in the face.






1 comment:

Annette said...

I love how you fixed the crib - great idea! Tell Sam I have a couple doors he can come fix :).