Tuesday, January 20, 2009

School started again on January 12th and because there haven't been any major assignments it is still fun and exciting. Although, I was quite frustrated today because I had a political science class that went right through the inauguration. Can you believe it? Of all classes, a class on politics didn't even cancel so we could watch the new president get sworn into office. Although, my acting class which starts at 10:45 (after the important part was over) was cancelled due to the inauguration. Oh well, I was still able to watch the whole thing online later. I must admit it was pretty exciting, however I wish the public was this excited for every new member of office.


Anyways, I just wanted to show off what I was able to do with the gift I received at the Gleason Christmas Party. Actually, I tried to go away with some light-up Santa slippers, but apparently Phil didn't want to paint his nails.

5 comments:

Annette said...

Way cute - I love the stars. I don't know why Phil would have a problem with that. Everyone needs some polish now and again. Good luck with your classes. I made my 4th graders watch the Inauguration today. I loved it (they thought it was long and boring - plus they were disappointed to find out that being "sworn in" doesn't actually involve swearing).

Southern Belle said...

Love the toes. Oh...come on...I think Phil would look great with painted toes. I can't believe he wouldn't take it.

The Gurney Family said...

Cute toes...hahah..I love it!

Megan said...

Toes are looking good! I was glad we had DVR since I had to plan a funeral with the Relief Society during the whole thing. Annette's comment makes me laugh about the 4th graders...I think 8th graders would feel the same way!

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

Way cute toes.